Tuesday, 19 January 2016

New Year, Same Me

Hi everyone,

I've had a nice little break over christmas spending time with family and friends, I'm just disappointed it was all over very quickly aha. I hope you've all had a lovely christmas and santa brought you all you wanted. Now it's back to reality I've been back in work the past couple of weeks and it's nice to be getting back to normal.

2015 wasnt the best year for me even though I had high hopes. I failed at all the new year's resolutions I set myself and I got myself into a bit of a rut :') so this year I'm not making any resolutions I'm just taking each day as it comes. Ok maybe that a bit of a lie the only resolution I'm making is to spend more time with my friends and family because I do love spending time with them and they are what's most important!

I hope 2016 is treating you well so far and I'd love to know if you guys have made any New Year's resolutions :)


1 comment:

  1. welcome back! hope your 2016 is a lot better than your 2015!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete