Wednesday, 22 April 2015

My Friends 21st Party / OOTN

Hello,

It was my friends 21st birthday party recently so I had an excuse to get all dolled up which I love doing! It's not all fun and games though because I always find getting prepared for an event/party to be very stressful. First off I wanted a new outfit which I planned perfectly in my head however actually finding this imaginary outfit in the real world was near impossible. I soon give up on this idea and just settled on a colour scheme, I wanted it to involve white and then maybe some pastel yellow or mint green accessories.

I finally got there in the end and stumbled across this pretty white lace dress in New Look and ordered it off there website straight away!

         
                        (This picture doesn't do the dress justice, I swear it's much prettier in person!)



                                                          I love the lace detailing on the dress.

                                                 The dress was from New Look and cost me £24.99

 Now that  had found the dress I just needed some accessories (I decided to go with the Mint Green because I love that colour during Spring time) As I was walking to work one day I decided to have nosey in the some of the shops because I had some time to spare and I found these little gems!

First off! I found this cute little mint green bag with a long shoulder strap in Select. I chose however to hide the strap inside the bag making it into a clutch bag ohhh yeah ;)


I can't remember how much I paid for this bag but I've just checked Selects website and it's coming up as £9.99 :)










 Next I found these earrings in Peacocks (Even though they say they're £2.50 they were actually just £1.00 in the sale, bargain!) I didnt end up wearing these because I forgot to put them in oops                 
                                                                                                                                                                                           

  Last but not least, I found these shoes in New Look for £19.99. Unfortunately they weren't exactly mint green more of a baby blue but I got away with it. I didn't know whether or not I was feeling the corked heels or not but I've grown to love them!




                                                                       Taaa Daaaa!!
                                                           The Pictures a little blurred :(

10 comments:

  1. Love your dress! You look so gorgeous in it! Love your blog! :) It'd be fun if we followed eacother on bloglovin!
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! and Yeah I will check your blogs out now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love getting all dolled up! It's one of my favorite parts of going to a party, lol. I really liked your outfit, especially your outfit. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here!! I love getting ready to go out but I spend most of my time dancing! So I always end up being late :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lace dress is so pretty, and I love mint and white together!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I love mint green of a spring time :)

      Delete
  6. Such a nice outfit, the dress is stunning! (:
    http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The dress was a little shorter than what I'd usually go for so I had to make sure I wasn't too adventurous with my dance moves aha :)

      Delete
  7. Pretty outfit <3

    Tess
    terkatess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete