Monday, 30 March 2015

Simple Skincare: Morning Routine Review


Hello!!
I've been super busy lately with work but I've finally got a day off so I thought I would pop on here and write a little post. At the beginning of the year I set myself some goals or New Years resolutions (which aren't going to bad to be honest) well one of these goals was to actually start caring for my skin properly and I mentioned in a post I was trying out some Simple skincare products and well it's been over 3 months now so I thought I would write up how its working out for me. I've decided to split this post into two... The products I have used in my morning skincare routine and products I've used in my evening skincare routine :)


I only use two products of a morning, I start off using the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash! I do really like this because its not too harsh on the skin or to drying (which is great for me because I suffer with eczema on my forehead) and on the flip side its not greasy so it doesn't cause problems for oily skin. The only downside I have to say about this, is it doesn't really help with spots/blemishes which it doesn't claim to do but I just thought I'd throw that in there. All in all I like the clean feeling I get once I've used this product and I would purchase it again in the future.


The second product I use of a morning is the Kind to Skin Protecting Light moisturiser with SPF 15, This is perfect for my skin because as it states it's a light moisturiser and it soaks into the skin really well not leaving any trace of greasiness which is a plus for my skin type. I usually apply this all over my face and leave it to really soak into my skin for a couple of minutes before I apply my makeup. I will for sure be repurchasing this in the future once I run out!


                                                    
                                                                                         ♥

3 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about this brand but wasn't able to find it online (they don't ship to my country )...

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww really? I'm sorry to hear that :( Well hopefully someday in the future they will ship worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog!If you love beauty and fashion follow my blog,I follow and comment back!:)

    http://beautybyfiora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete