Thursday, 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015!!

HAPPY NEW YEARR!!

I feel like this year is going to be a good one! The past couple of years have not been the best, they haven't been terrible just mediocre but I suppose they are what you make them. So this year I've decided I'm going to make some New Year resolutions which is something I have never done before but it gives me something to aim for.

1. Get more organised 

I feel like this is my most important new years resolution as I always seem to want to do things and I never get round to doing them either because I can't seem to find the time or I'm just too lazy to plan it. But I think this year I'm going to get my butt into gear and do things I actually want to do!



2. Visit somewhere new

I love travelling to new places but I feel I don't do it often enough, so this year I'm going to save my pennies up to go on an adventure! I'd love to even visit Scotland or Ireland (especially Ireland they have the most amazing accents) but I don't mind if I'm not travelling somewhere exotic.


3. Read more

Whether it be blogs or books I feel I just spend way too much time watching TV shows or playing on pants vs zombies. I think reading stimulates your mind more and is also a lot better for your eyes because it doesn't require you to stare at a bright screen (unless you're reading from a kindle...then my point doesn't really count)



4. Taking care of myself

My fourth and final resolution is to take care of myself and by this I mean taking care of my body and the skin I'm in! My skin is what I'm most self conscious about and I've been thinking lately it's probably not all down to genes but my lifestyle as well. Up until now my skincare routine consisted of make up wipes and harsh face scrubs and my diet consisted of a lot of junk food, so the other day I went out and bought myself a range of simple skincare goodies :) So from this day forward I vow to cleanse, tone and moisturise my skin daily and also to treat myself to a hell of a lot more pamper days!  It also wouldn't hurt if I swapped the chocolate for a piece of fruitevery now and then. 


I think the goals I've set myself are pretty realistic and I'm determined to meet them! Sooo... the question is do you have any New Years resolutions or just general goals you've set for yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment